Sunday, September 13, 2009

hiss

Tell me why this dude
was staring at my feet in class...*hiss*
I was trying to listen to the professor o
they told us to get together in groups
and there happened to be 7 of us in a group.

The only black guy in my group
chose to sit by me and i did not complain.
He looked down for a long time
and i thought he was trying to grab something from his book bag.

I trailed his eyes down to my feet and I'm like
what could he be looking at for so long?
I stretched my legs to see if something was wrong and nothing was wrong
so I crossed my legs backwards underneath the chair.

This dude went as far as bending his head
(while pretending to be searching his book bag)
underneath the chair just to see my toe nails.

Does he have a foot fetish abi something else dey there?
Tell me o my pple.

7 comments:

Good Naija Girl said...

Oh, foot fetishists exist though!

Pele...once winter comes and he can't see your toes he will be so disappointed.

Olufunke said...

foot fetish indeed!
I wish you were able to ask him what he was 'looking' at

I agree with GNG, winter go soon come............

Dee! said...

Lol! Foot fetish ke! lol.
You should have asked him why he was gazing at your toes.

Unknown said...

I wanted to ask him but I didn't want to embarrass him in front of the whole class.

Kafo said...

hmmm
that is creepy ooo
u r sure it wasn't the shoes

i love the new look

Nice Anon said...

LOL yeah he probably has a foot fetish.

PS I love the song on your stuff even though I don't understand yoruba.

Unknown said...

I was wearing a nice slippers@ kafo Trust me, I checked to make sure nothing was wrong.

lol@Nice anon