Friday, November 9, 2007

Birthday Post

Happy Birthday to November babies. May the light of God continue to shine in your lives. Special happy birthday to obiwanne, cally and all other blogsville celebrants. I'm also using this medium to thank many wonderful people (long list) for putting up my banner. The support's great and no words can explain how grateful I am. I've not been to the studio in weeks. I've been sick for about 2 weeks and it got worst this week. The pain was unbearable....i'm still kinda weak now but I'm getting better.

Don't worry o FFO (for food only). I did not make the food so feel free to eat. You won't get sick loll. Okay lemme sing for the celebrants before I leave.. Happy happy bday, that is all I want to say. I wish u many many happy returns. Today na your day, do shakara. If devil tok, e go fall yakata.
FIRST COME , FIRST SERVE



Take a Bite


Have a food-filled weekend and put me in prayers.

7 comments:

cally-waffybabe said...

Awww girl this is so sweet. And to think that we always passed each other by.
God bless you my sis. You are a wonderful person with a lovely heart.
I saw your lovely prayer to me on DOG's and replied you there, but thought i should also come here to thank you again- only to see this.
I'm so touched girl. Why are we meeting now i'm leaving blogville? Sucks ei?
You'd always be close to my heart girl. God bless you.

Hugs
xxx

Arewa said...

happy bufffffday ooohhhhh.All u November borns.
And by the way that tilapia has my name all over it. so everyone back off!

diary of a G said...

Happy birthday Cally n Obiwanne
may y'all days be long
and am saying a prayer for my gurl
Olamild....get well soon

Joy Akut said...

hi, dont you go sick on us now!...hope u're feeling better, the lord is your strngt aight!
Get well soon.

Orientatednaijababe said...

babes, hope u r feeling much better now. have a lovely week...

get well soon.

hugs

Anonymous said...

Thank u very much yalll

I appreciate all the love

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/warfarin]Warfarin 1mg Online
[/url]coumadin jantoven
coumadin upset stomach
coumadin interactions
coumadin 2mg tablet
mylan-warfarin 1 mg