Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Father 1

Lord I love to call you holy
Holy is what you are to me
Lord I love to call you holy
Holy is what you are >3x to me

That song has been ringing in my head since saturday. I was listening to Byron Cage's CD and i loved that particular track. At this point in my life, I feel like I've got nothing but then God proved to me that is holy, faithful, and he is a father (just like the song says ...they replaced holy with faithful, father and so on). "When love is gone, what's left???" {a relationship 5+ years had to end and it prompted that question}

I want to thank everyone that responded to LOVE II. You guys have helped me write another song titled Unconditional love. I might still change the title but it's going to have love in it. You all know me. When I say you all know me, I mean it because you can recognise me if i walk past you. Some might try to run me down with a car.. hey olamild is that u ? 4rm blogville? .. just kidding. I want to thank those that posted my banner to their page. I love you guys.. God bless you. For those that like the banner.. thank u o. I was really smiling cause i was surrounded with food. It was my bday. Cut the rant and go straight to the point right? .. . okay SHOW ME THE WAY is taking much time than we thought it would. When I say SMTW, i don't mean one song. I give musicians a lot of credit because it's not easy to come up with an album. I'm working hard and I'm gonna be busy in this month of November but I will keep you guys updated about everything. You come first. Thank you for your love and support.

Besides singing, OLAMILD write stories, sketch designs..I'm not telling you more but enjoy one of Olamild's collection.

I HATE MY FATHER ( I )

Child: daddy daddy, what are you doing? (Terrified) help me daddy, help!!! (Screams in pain)

Father: Sweetie, I’m right here. You’ll be fine, just relax. (Goes to the living room to get……….)

* * *(At the school) (Lunchtime)

Damola: Hey Tina, guess what my dad bought for me?

Tina: what is it this time? A Barbie doll? A bike?

Damola: (excited) nooo! It’s even better. (shows off her wrist) Look at it, isn’t it magnificent?

Wunmi: Wow! That’s beautiful. (amazed)

Tina: why are you amazed? Your dad buys you such items. He treats you like a pet. You’re daddy’s little girl.

Damola: Tina’s right.

Wunmi: I guess we all have that in common. We love our dads and they love us.

D&T: Yeahhhh

*`* *`* 12 years later *`* *`* [n the street]

Wunmi: I’m not going anywhere. Leave me alone!

Dasha: What’s your problem? (upset) What is your freaking problem?

Wunmi: Is it by force? Why don’t you hook him up with someone else? Am I the only girl in town? (tina shows up)

Tina: Girls, what’s the matter? Would you stop embarrassing yourselves in public? What’s all the commotion?

Dasha: I was just telling wunmi to accompany me to jide’s house. What’s so bad about that?

Tina: You like trouble! You already know she doesn’t like him. Give it up!

Dasha: But he likes her.

Wunmi: You can keep arguing. I’m going home.

Tina: Running home to daddy? (teasing)

Wunmi: whatever. Are you coming or not?

Tina: You know nothing’s going to stop me. I’m sleeping over.

Dasha: well I have to go to jide’s house and let him know what the deal is. I might stop by later.

Wunmi: please yourself.

/\ /\ At wunmi’s residence /\ /\

Wunmi: Dad! I’m home. Where are you? (wunmi looks everywhere) (facing tina) It seems he’s out. Make yourself comfortable. I have to ease myself.

Tina: Make it quick.(2 minutes later)

Wunmi: what would you like to eat before we get started?

Tina: Lets work on the project first.

Wunmi: That’s totally fine by…(door opens) Welcome dad!

Dad: Hello daughter, how was school today?

Wunmi: Great. How was your day?

Dad: so far so good. Hello tina.

Tina: Hi sir. (kneels down smiling)

Dad: How’s your family?

Tina: Fine sir. Thanks

Dad: Have you eaten?

Wunmi: No. We just got back from school a while a couple of minutes ago.

Dad: Oh well. Lucky you. I bought some snacks at the eatery.

Wunmi: (prays quietly) Oh God, let it be Mr. Biggs. (murmurs)

Dad: Its Charlie’s!

Wunmi: Yes. My favorite!

Dad: Help yourselves ladies. (exits)

Tina: there we go again.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Child: Daddy daddy, what are you doing? (in pain) (wunmi wakes up terrified)

Wunmi: It’s just a dream. It has to be, but ………

(reminiscences)(Wunmi is seen in her bedroom. Someone walks up to her)Let me go. Let me go. Daddy help. (Wunmi screams) daddy daddy, what are you doing? Help me daddy , help!

Dad: Sweetie, I’m right here. You’ll be fine, just relax. (goes to the living room to get some Vaseline) Use this. It’ll help you feel better.

Wunmi: But it hurts! Would you let me go?

Dad: Daddy’s just playing with you sweetie.


(SNAPS BACK TO REALITY)

Wunmi: Could it be real? (shocked) (talking to herself) Of course it is. He does that every other day. But but…………..Nooooooooooooooooo(screams)(Tina jumps up)

Tina: Are you okay? What’s the matter? Is it a nightmare? Talk to me girl.

Wunmi: (scared) Even worse. I actually had a dream and in my dream I flashback. I….

Tina: Take it easy. All will be well

Wunmi: I hate him!

Tina: Hate who? (surprised)

Wunmi: Him (points to her dad’s photograph * hanging on the wall*)

Tina: You must be crazy. That’s your dad. Look, you must have had a really bad dream, and it’s having a bad effect on you.

Wunmi: (furious) I hate him with a passion.

Tina: Somebody help me! Something must be wrong. Helppp (yells)(Dad rushes into the room)

Dad: (worried) Are you okay? What’s going on? My dear, what’s the problem?

Wunmi: Don’t touch me! Get your hands off me. (snaps)

Dad: It's me sweetie. Its daddy.

Wunmi: Get off me. You bastard (yells)

Tina: Will you shut up? That’s no way to talk to your dad girl.

Wunmi: Both of you leave! Leave me alone.(wunmi runs out of the room) (dad follows)

Wunmi: Don’t come close. (points a gun at him) Don’t even think about it. I swear I’ll kill you.

Dad: (confused) Sweetie, please put the gun down.

Wunmi: Don’t say a word! (yells) (dad walks closer urging her to control her temper) You’ll leave me no choice but to kill you

Dad: (laughs) You can’t kill your own daddy.

Wunmi: Watch me.

* * Gun shot * *

WATCH OUR FOR PART 2.

25 comments:

Omodudu said...

Interesting..so is that your albulm,

diary of a G said...

you know I'll be back to properly read But did you also know I noticed I was ur 1000 visitor?
I'll holla

Aijay said...

Waiting for part 2...

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

I was your 1001 visitor!!!!

Conclusion nko???

Afrobabe said...

Intense...cant wait for the end..Love ur song..Didn't have the unconditional love on there though...You've got talent girl.

Joy Akut said...

is there a head count going on here? k, i'm the 100*.
u've left me in suspence here. cant wait 4 the second part.
i agree with afro...u've got talent girl.

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

oh my...oh my...
*sigh*

Unknown said...

@modudu
SHOW ME THE WAY is the title of the upcoming album.

@G
WAOWWWWWWW i didn't even notice I've had so many pple on my page. Stop by my house tomorrow and I'll take u to wendys for being the number 1000.

@aijay
OKay o

@solo
conclusion dey come

@Fro
I just wrote the other songs. i only put up one song cause others have not being recorded.

@fantasy
thank u 4 d comments.

@isi
hmmmmmmmmm

@ALL

WAIT FOR PART II

Writefreak said...

you're singing! are you writing now? Nice piece...don't think this is a song...am i right?

Anonymous said...

the lil script is not a song
writefreak

Jayn Sean said...

Oh..My...God! Ola, you shud take this script to Tchidi Chikere and see what comes out of it. I wud really love him to direct that one. And of course you(as the script-writer) helping him out. Damnnn..this is so interesting. And ask for Rita Dominic to act as Wunmi. Very nice material girl. And hey..thanx for welcoming me into this month. It really has to be a blessed month for every one. Cheers!

UnNaked Soul said...

wtf! is true or fiction?

Arewa said...

wow..ok so now ur into writing...woman of many talents..
I can understand how Wunmi felt and where she found the strength to pull the trigger...beign sexually abused is the worst thing that a child could ever go thru....but ones own parent as a molester..dunno abt that.. thank God it wasnt soo in my case but trust me i would have probably doine the same thing to the guy that molested me as a child if i had a gun....

Miss Opeke said...

Thanx for stopping by...how was ur weekend? I hope gr8? And d muzik biz? I know it is wonderful...

Unknown said...

THank uall for stopping by

I cannot type much
I have this horrible cold attached with cough and headache....it means no singing or talking (a lot) for me.

dScR?Be said...

i'll be back 2 read this but check out my other blog... 1stPet2v9.blogspot.com

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

whoa!!! and i havent been on your blog before? what have i been thinking?
me likey...

Anonymous said...

btw..i luv your playlist..i stayed here for ages studying and listening to the music on your page...:D

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

seriously did she really shot her dad or are u tryin to do wat the movies do and leave readers in unnecesary suspense?

Admin UD said...

beautifully written...the suspense's killing, though ;)

Lindah said...

Part 2 next....

Jayn Sean said...

Ola...part 2 noooooowww!

diary of a G said...

hey Olamild!
tomorrow (November 9) is the birthday of a follow blogger
please won't you stop by to give your best wishes if you can

Thanks for the wendys. lol

Kiibaati said...

part 2!part 2!part 2!now! Ah, that was intense

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com