Thursday, September 13, 2007

Young Man

A young man ran to his mum ,

"mummy i saw daddy driving into aunty megs compound and i rushed to call him but mummy guess what?daddy was helping aunty meg to pull her dress and daddy was"

The mother stopped him saying

" junior u have to wait till dinner time so that u will tell me and daddy the story"

During dinner, the mother called the young man

" junior please come and complete the story that you where telling me before"

Junior continued by saying

"daddy was helping her also to pull her dress too and both of them were doing that thing that mummy and uncle donard use to do every time daddy travels"

10 comments:

Arewa said...

Lol..BUSTED X 2

Anonymous said...

hehe, lol. Heard the story before but its still funny............. the wife thot she was putting hubby on the spot. Now who's to blame?? lol.

LurLar said...

Yeye woman..u know say u dey cheat,u come dey act innocent.

Aijay said...

Lmao....... Double trouble!

Miss Opeke said...

There's one song that goes with this post...let me go and look for it and I will be back...

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

lol! snap! he he he.

diary of a G said...

that young man must have been me cos
I remember once A DUDE came to visit 1 0f my aunt and she told me to go tell him she was sleeping

I went back and said to the dude: she said to tell you she's sleeping lol

nice one Lovita/Olamild aka L.I.D.

Admin UD said...

lmfao...kids like that are always trouble :)

Jayn Sean said...

My sister..i'll be back ehh? Just going around telling people i'm back oo!

But i missed you too.

How you dey?

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

HAHAHA mummy thought she was smart huh LOL