Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Imagine Me




When the word 'Imagine Me' comes up, we all think of Kirk Franklin's song. That's very good but do you actually Imagine yourself in situations you never thought you'd be? You can't say Abroad has been what you thought it was going to be. You expected America to be paradise when you were leaving Nigeria but here you are in a country where you have a home and still have to pay to stay in (mortgage). If you're not working morning job, you're doing night. If you're not worrying about your rents, you're worrying about utility bills and so many other things. There is no peace anywhere. You call 9ja to check on your peeps and you're told that 'nike just died of cancer' or grandma is sick, bring some money. So little success with a lot of stress. I know some of us have problems that bug us 24/7. Thinking about it makes it worst than before. That's why I'm dedicating this song to you all. I know many have been in situations where they felt like they had nobody. I want you to Imagine GOD taking care of your needs, and problems. If you think you've seen worst, think about orphans, sicklers. think about people that are sleeping at the embassy for weeks just to get visa to come where you are today. If you've really had it and life has fallen apart for you. You have low self esteem. you think no one cares. You think you're unwanted and ugly. You say " Why should I try to do this or that? I'm not important after all"

Don't say you're not important, It simply isn't true. The fact that you were born, Is proof, God has a plan for you. The path may seem unclear right now, But one day you will see, That all that came before, Was truly meant to be. God wrote the book that is your life, that's all you need to know. Each day that you are living, Was written long ago....Imagine GOD doing what he does best- taking care of you.... I have lied, cheated,... I've also been cheated, betrayed, and lied to.. Imagine Me.. Imagine you being free in the sight of our maker.. he's the only one that sees and looks beyond your faults.

7 comments:

kokolette said...

Preach it!
I love your blog...
just stopped by ...
thanks for stopping by...I update almost every so hopefully i'll be ssing you around!
you're a writer? what do you write about?

Unknown said...

I write about God, life, and love.
I currently write for TresU Magazine.

Friend of God said...

you came back to blogspot...welcome bk...

easier for me...i like your writings too

Friend of God said...

And yes...abroad na real wahhh

Unknown said...

I guess I'm in the process of being a full time member
ahwwwwww i miss my other blog
MBAAAAA o i will be part time here

Unknown said...

that song got me through a lot of things....

:)

Unknown said...

I am delighted to have you share that with all