Tuesday, August 7, 2007

FAMILY-What It should be

Hello Everybody

I want to thank you all for your love and support. Special thanks to all that have been to my bravejournal. Now I see why My sis is addicted to this blogspot thingy...una don poison am with loff. Oh well I hope everyone had a great weekend. My own weekend was just okay and I thank God for it. I have been busy shopping for the accessories to use on saturday. I am one of the bridesmaid for an older friend of my family. she's getting married this saturday and i wish her the very best.





OLAMILDLOVITA PRODUCTIONS- WHAT A FAMILY SHOULD LOOK LIKE

I did a post on family. Those that went to my other blog would have seen it but I felt I should show you a lil bit of it. I said the post was going to lead to a story which I will post very soon. You have to know the foundation of something to get the full thingy so here it is..

It all starts with then and .

<-- This would have been perfect but we tend to forget that it takes two to tango................A family should consist of a Mother, Father, and child/children. All others such as cousins, nieces, uncles, aunts come afterwards. The America that I know today cannot tell me anything about family. I have numerous friends from here that don’t even know their dad. How do you raise a kid right when you yourself have no morals? How do you correct a child when you have no time for the child? How do you tell a child that she has to be nice to her brothers and sisters? The child is black, the brother is Arabic, the sister is Hispanic….all mixed up… Do we not practice what we preach? Whatever a child becomes in the future has a lot to do with the ones that brought the child up. I am not saying a child cannot make it with or without the parents, I’m only saying that a family is CLICK TO FINISH

-----------------------------------------------------------------

to Rinsola. I have been stalking her blog since she started the bday countdown and I am using this moment to wish her a successful birthday packed with joy, success, long life, prosperity, blessings, and favour. I see your love for God and I like the fact that u don't hide it on your blog. He is your father, your friend. You're like two peas in a pod. He will be there for you now and always.

5 comments:

LurLar said...

Me like it for dis post....Not only americans now oh..Naija of all pple don dey practice marry for 5 years,give d man 2 kids,nd dump him,off to another man.

classybabe said...

Wedding is the easy part,Marriage requires serious hard work from the husband and wife.Training the kids properly must be a joint responsibility.I think God should be the guiding factor

diary of a G said...

you see how lazy I am
I came here again I forget to add you as a link
doing right now
great post BTW

Jayn Sean said...

One child is American,another one is Arabic,while the next one is Hispanic because of the mistakes we made as their parents.So as a mother of 3 kids with different fathers i will and i am goinno to instill in them the realities of what life is all about.Because i been there and done that.You cannot practice what you preach now coz it's late already.
Your view on family is very corect.Just that in life there are somethings we got no control over and in that you are NOT SUPPOSED TO CRY BECAUSE IT'S OVER,BUT SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED.That will show you something.You will learn from it,and you'll try by all means never to go thru that route again.You'll make sure none of you kids ever go thru that route!

Thats all i had to say...

Very nice post.

Unknown said...

The problem is becoming rampant these days. It's quite sad that we are imitating the negative deeds of the western world.