Wednesday, August 8, 2007

INVITATION 4 ALL

I know some people are like yayyyy she's finally here. That's cool. I'm glad yall love having me here but I still love my old blog and I'll still be spending most of my time there. I however love blogspot and all the cool people I've been priviledged to meet. I can't even start mentioning names but everyone knows whom they are and what they mean to me. This is an official invitation to everyone viewing this post. I have a sub domain that I hope to make big and into a domain someday. I'm under construction so I'm open to suggestions from all. I am inviting you all to my Web Site not my blog this time around. It's like a tour. I want you to visit the web and check each page on the web. I am expecting feedback. Feel free to compliment or and criticize. It all helps in the long run. My web Page was formerly known as ~Lovey's Lounge~ but I changed it to Olamild's Galleria. This site has been in existence since 2005. It was built out of boredom but it's now a part of me. Just visit and tell me what you think. If you are not chanced to do all that has been asked, please sign my guestbook so I'll know you responded and are willing to help with suggestions.

I will not go on and on and bore you with my rantings. Please take the time to visit... You are invited to view Olamild's Galleria . You are also urged to leave your hand writing..I will be away until monday. You've got today and 3 more days to view the site. Do it at your own convenience. I believe everyone has a story to tell and it's either good or bad. I have a story titled Deep Mess. Let what you read tell you all about it.

TODAY'S POST

We give- Two lovely pictures
You give- your vote and thoughts.



VERSUS
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

12 comments:

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

i love your title image and this is a really nice blog!

Jayn Sean said...

I'll definitely run over to your website from here. I got your back girl..we ALL do...wonder weekend..xx

Andrew F. Alalade said...

Ok ok, am off to our website ASAP!!

Standing Truth Betold said...

i like the naked pic. I LOVE IT!

diary of a G said...

I didn't want to vote nude or attired because it varies so I voted undecided

am a go check your next sites

love the I rep naija poster-girl-whole-thing

Unknown said...

Hello everyone
Thanks 4 d comments
I can't say much. I gotta go. You can copy and paste the link into your browser to see what's going on with me as of this moment

http://lovita.bravejournal.com/entry/22554

Miss Opeke said...

I am so loving your new banner...

Aijay said...

Your website is tight!!
Love it!

chidi said...

never been to your blog b4!! nice blog tho

Naija Vixen said...

I live your blog...and the layout!! Off to check the website!

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU ALL
AND I THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS.

{About d two pictures on this blog}
For all those that voted, Can you please share your reason for voting for what you voted for?

Standing Truth Betold said...

I voted for the nude pic because i think the human body is beautiful. it definitely deserves (in my opinion, anyway) much more appreciation than it receives.
Or maybe its just because i plain and simply, LOVE nudity ;)