Monday, April 19, 2010

Olamild is a tea bag!!

Had a blast with Dr. Samuel Chand & Pastor Mattew Ashimolowo.

I spent this past weekend in Baltimore, MD; I actually attended a 3 days leadership conference tagged "the father's business." I stand to say I am not the same person I was few days ago. The conference was a turning point for me. I really wish I could share all that I learned, yall need to register and attend next yr's conference o.

Dr. Samuel Chand was a total blessing to me. Not only was he funny, he gave an awesome illustration that's fresh and will forever linger in my memory. He said to make a difference everywhere we go that it's okay to be different as long as the father's business is done well and his name is glorified. Pastor Mattew supported this by saying "let people say. Do not bother yourself about what people say as long as you continue to please God in all you do." Back to Dr. Samuel's Illustration

HOT WATER ILLUSTRATION - BOILING WATER

(1) A carrot is hard on its own. Place it in boiling water and it comes out soft.
(2) An egg is soft on its own. Place it in boiling water and it comes out hard.
(3) A tea bag is just a tea bag. Place it in boiling water and the water changes color for good.

BE THE TEA BAG. Make a positive change is someone's life now and always. I say start by reaching out to the needy. Have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

Rinsola said...

God help me be the BEST and most useful tea bag i can ever imagine in my generation. How you dey? long time no ask...

Dee! said...

Good one! I pray we have more tea bags to change the world!

LucidLilith said...

Nice one. I came to the blog thinking you were kinda poking fun at yourself but I was surprised for good.

Unknown said...

rin rinnnnnnnnnnn i missed u girlie

Thanks 4 stopping by@ dee & LucidlILITH