Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MyTestimony

Where do I start when there's so much to say?
I woke up this morning,
laid on the floor; rolled around giving thanks for my life.
If not for God, where would I be today?
Who am i that he should watch over me?

Yesterday, I confirmed that he that
watches over me neither sleeps nor slumber.
I drove hrs away from home to pick up stuffs for O' Collectionz.
On the way back, my mind was unsettled.
I didn't know what to pray about so I kept
thinking "dear lord, let my business go well.
I place all I do in your hands. let it go well."

The more I tried to pray for prosperity
the more the prayer of safety,
and long life came to my thoughts.
I had that same feeling the last time
we drove to DC and had an accident on the way back.

I felt scared.
Why do I always have to know
when something bad is about to happen?
I kept on praying until I got to my area.
I gave thanks and decided to stop by the bank.

As I pulled out of the bank,
I heard my stomach growl. Mickey D's was
down the road so i smiled.
As I was getting close to the restaurant,
I pulled into the yellow lane in order to make the turn.
the minute i got into the yellow lane
all I heard was ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
and gbashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


My leg did not leave the brake
but I was unconscious for well over 10 minutes.
I looked outside and I saw a girl on the road screaming and crying
"Oh my God! I hit her. Oh my God! I hurt her"
She was lamenting while I was trembling.

People walked up to me to see if I was okay and I
just nodded. A passerby called the police and........
......................................................................................
she apparently drove straight out of her apartment complex
with the intention of making a u turn from the yellow lane
she didn't have the right of way
she did not check to see oncoming traffic
and bashed into me sideways.


Here you'll see a part of the damage
front door and back door was fully bashed.
When the police told me to get my license
and all, I had to go in through the window to get my bag.
Just thank God for me
and thank God for my sister
If she had been in the car, she could have been seriously injured.

The car is at the workshop
I had to tow it away from the incident
My insurance company said they'll get a
hold of her insurance company and sort it out.
For the main time,
I have to cover the expenses and wait for reimbursement.
I will have transportation prob for God knows how long
but I give thanks for my life


Please praise the lord with me

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thank God for your life, it does not even bear thinking what would have happened if you didnt heed the urge to pray...God looks after his own...i'm rejoicing with you.

Rita said...

Oh my God!!!

Thank God for your life. Thank God that you were sensitive to what He wanted you to pray for...

By His Grace, you will not have problems with transportation...

Olufunke said...

oh dear!
I can see the damage in the pictures and I guess the picture cannot tell it all....
thank God you had no passenger at that side, thank God you are alive, with your legs and all body parts!
Our God is faithful!
He watches over us and neither sleeps nor slumber!

You will have another testimony from this incident
I join you in thanking God!

Tyger said...

thank God for his mercies....

our God never sleeps nor slumbers! we praise him

pele love

dont worry about the transportation problem for now - ile oba to jo ewa lo busi - the king's house that burns is merely another opportunity to rebuild it prettier!

Olamild said...

I thank you all for your love and support.

lol@tyger

Good Naija Girl said...

PRAISE GOD for your life! I'm glad you were spared.

Sorry that you had to go through such a thing though.

Have a blessed week.

LG said...

THANK GOD u r okay'

Unknown said...

Thanks ThANKS THANKS

GOd Bless u all