Monday, April 27, 2009

Thankz


Hope yall had a gr8 weekend
My weekend was fun filled.
I went bowling with some friends from church
and we had a good time.

I took notes 2 sundays ago but
I have not been able to share it with you all.
The sermon was about
"staying in your blessed place" = progression despite this recession.

I will find time to share it during this week.
I am still as busy as bee
but ready to launch O' Collectionz in May.

I urge yall to give thanks
I know things are rough at this point
I can tell because it is really rough for me but I am tough and will keep on going. I will keep on moving on. Yesterday's sermon was about praise/thanksgiving. They said it paves the way to blessings. I have chosen to continue to give thanks and praise despite this rough phase because I know it'll get me through. Join me in doing the same

2 comments:

Writefreak said...

Yep when praises go up, blessings come down!

Unknown said...

Yes o