Monday, April 6, 2009

Back a Bit




Hello Blogsville
I missed you.
It's not easy you know working 47 hours a week and schooling full time.
It's been very hectic. I have kept in touch with some bloggers on FB
I was able to do that because one of my job invovles lot of computer work. Between now and the first week of May, i will release 2 singles.
Olamild Entertainments is a major move; we're doing it big online and offline.

I will launch OLAMILD COLLECTIONS (an online store for shoes of all kinds) in May.I am working hard with YYC and anticipating the YORUBA YOUTH NATIONAL CONVENTION

I have some upcoming shows + other charity work..
I just thank God that I am making a progression despite this recession.
I'll holla in a bit.

If I don't update soon, just check OLAMILD GALLERIA to stay updated.

8 comments:

Good Naija Girl said...

Ooh, I love the new layout, and I missed you too o!

wow...how do you do it...that schedule sounds rigorous to say the least! I guess you just don't sleep!

Wow, thanks be to God for all these wonderful initiatives! May God bless them all. Keep doing your thing, Olamild!

Kafo said...

one day at a time ooooooooooo

Afrobabe said...

wow, yyou've been busy...

All the best love...God will continue to see to it that you progress...

Olufunke said...

I like this blog template.......brown is one of my favourites!
Happy for you for all the beautiful things happening around you.

More strength and wishing you a very successful launch.

Unknown said...

best of luck!

Olamild said...

I thank you all soooooooooooooo much

Writefreak said...

Nice look in here...

Well done and all the best in your endeavours...you seem to have your hands in a lot!

Unknown said...

Na baba God dey help me o