Monday, May 12, 2008

Olamild & 6 Quirks

I got tagged by Ms. Pweetie Feet and I've got to do what I've got to do.

Quirk 6

I am straighter than the letter I but I look at a female the way a guy does. I don't think what they think but I look.

Quirk 5

I cannot sleep with the light on. It doesn't matter how you dim it. If I can see my phone light, I cannot sleep. I cannot sleep without holding a teddy bear.

Quirk 4

I am scared of reptiles (both real and stuffed ones).. I cannot stand most things that crawl. Ohh I hate lizards, spiders, alligators, u know the likes of them.

Quirk 3

I don't know if this is wierd sef but I cannot stand G Strings and thongs. Trust me, I have some interesting pair of panties but G strings? Thongs? What's with that? Haba, it's so uncomfortable. Have you ever tried walking outside with a skirt and no panties on... that's how i felt when I tried a G string. You ask why did I buy it when I don't like it shey? ... NO be me o. My mum went to the store and decided it'd be nice to get me some underwear. It was well packed and she judged the panties based on the one drawn on the package. When she got home, I told her to open what she bought. Alas! 3 G- strings. She goes "Ye ki le leyin ni? Okun ni yi now? Awon people yin mad ni, bawo lo se fe wo?" - {What is this? It's mere rope! These people must be out of their minds, how are you to wear this?}

I was just laughing at her. My mum is kind of old school o. But I try the thing and I no even like am anyway. I have tried on several occasions but i am still not liking it. DO NOT BUY ME THONGS OR G STRINGS for any reason whatsoever. IF you do, I will not speak to you for a year.

Quirk 2

I cannot drink cold stuffs, it has to be warm. Be it water, juice, milk, malt etcetera...

Quirk 1

I pick up words and songs easily. You don't want to play a silly song around me. I will sing it for 6 months. I could recall my brother playing this song "we all live in the yellow submarine yellow submarine..." I was singing that song in class, at work, in the shower. I could not get it out of my mouth. Please don't play yeye songs around me... I'll end up singing it even if I don't like it.

I tag Mizz Opeke, Omosewa, Sparkle, and Jaybabe

20 comments:

darkelcee said...

i am 1st

you dont like thongs ke? dont worry i will personal send you a dozen for your next birthday.

We must chnage your mind.

ShadeCrown said...

wow... u cnt stand thongs n gstrings? na wa oh.. i cnt do without em..
lol
anywayz long time, hope ure good

ciao.

LG said...

@no.6, chei, i need to c u sharp sharp,lol!!!

@no.3- chei, omo u r on ur own there o, i am so rocking my *catapults*, norrin can change dat,lol!!!!!

how body?*

soupasexy said...

ha ha ha funny, i guess every girl checks out other girl, so this might not be abnormal after all.
i totally rock gstrings errday..i dont think i shd do that tho, but i do.

y darlelcee just dey carry 1st errwhere na...shogbo!

Rinsola said...

Quirk #5, i cannot sleep with the light on also, same with my phone light. As for the teddy bear, nahhhhhhh i do that not. How'v u been and howz ur week coming?

diary of a G said...

I feel you on those slittery, slimy
serpents. Snakes are the worst,
totally cool but from a very safe distance.

am good by the way
wut ur life like? Great I hope

Unknown said...

reptiles.sometimes i wonder why god created them.u can't stand g-strings ke,ya missing oh.lol

@LG,rocking ur catapults.lol.

Edirin said...

me too, i pick up songs easily too...

that was a good read

Jennifer A. said...

You cannot sleep with the light on. You cannot sleep without holding a teddy bear. LOLLLLLLL...

Ok, I love how G-strings/thongs "look" but I agree that they are uncomfortable...lolll.

Loll @ singing ye ye songs near u. U don't wanna be near me then. I sing ye ye songs all day sometimes. If I see a carrot on the table, I can start singing about "orange carrots." He he he. I would infect you...:)

Anonymous said...

LOL, i dont understand the gstring thing too...*shrugs*

I'll do my quirks but honestly,im so normal?? LOL

Uzo said...

I cant sleep with the light on either..I am also very musical so i pick up lyrics pretty fast as well..

Interesting

Unknown said...

Darkelcee, if you send those panties ehn, I will bone you for 2 years lol

Sha
I know most female love them, that's why I say I am weird

Lg
LMAOOOO. Don't see me for nothing o. I don tell u say I straight o.... na ordinary look now

Sexy

Thank u jare, U could be checking 'em out cause they got one apple bottom jeans that u want real bad...

rin rin
My week is going smooth, thanks 4 asking. It went by fast though.

G
I hate snakes. I could faint from just seeing it on Tv. I have had some unpleasant experience with snakes.

shalewa
They are just sooo scary

fresh
Thx 4 stopping by

Jaycee
Promise me you will not sing about orange carrots hahahah

omosewa
If u like hiss, jump or fly... you must share your own o.

Uzo

Long time, how r ya?

La Reine said...

....a yellow submarine...

-Hope life's treating you well

ibiluv said...

babe......never wear a thong or a g-string with a skirt.........ALWAYS wear with pants/jeans-the whole idea of a thong is so u dont get panty lines when you wear pants/jeans/shorts/linen bottoms...so try it again but this tyme dont wear it with a skirt and not the ones that just come in a line...those ones can be uncomfortable-try the ones that are cotton.

warm drinks???i fear u ooooooooo-na pregnant pple dey drink warm stuff oo or old pple...*wink*

teddy?wetin dem dey take am do...i like to ogle butts too-any sex.....as for lite on or off.when i am tired and i need sleep..any situation/position i will sleep......

Unknown said...

Lol @ your quirks. How U dey?

BTW, y r u a lady in disguise? Just curious.

rethots said...

We all have our quirks....no matter how coded or 'un'quirked other thing them.

Flourishing Florida said...

u can't sleep without teddy-bear? hmm. a live 'teddy-bear' by patra's definition? lol

oh, i stare @ chicks too. i particularly notice boobs, butts, hips, lips, eyes, hair. in fact, everything!

Unknown said...

Lol
I am not alone.
silly gurl@ flowing florida

hahhhha ibiluv
I don't even wear skirts
They just don't fit right.
I think I'm gonna need g string lessons


Naijalines, Lady in disguise?
An uncle actually called me that! I am a lady but I tend to act otherwise most times. I am either acting too old, too young, or too masculine... something different and you cannot truly define me even when u've known me for years.
Does that help in anyway?

Tairebabs said...

We have two things in common. I can't sleep with the light on either and I don't drink cold water. Never liked it and I guess I never will.

Anonymous said...

thx 4 stopping by