Friday, January 18, 2008

Somebody's Bday

Once upon a time in a land far far away, there lived a naughty little girl called MY SISTER. She was everything- nice, mean, gentle, outspoken, reliable...She loved two things the most - her beauty sleep, and disturbance. She knew how to get what she wanted. I know her as the one that bugs me for at least one month before I finally do her hair. To say she's an epitome of beauty would be an understatement. I remember leaving a small little girl in Nigeria. We re-united a couple of years ago and I was astonished to see a beautiful young lady. Everything except her naughtiness has changed. hahahahahah just kidding

CLICK 2 SEE BIRTHDAY PICTURES

Here's to a sweet African Queen
One whom I can talk to at anyday and anytime
One I can sing with without worrying about any flaws
One whose teeth is so white, it blends with the snow.
One who knows the right button to push .
One who's so gurly, yet hates the color pink.
One who deserves every good thing that comes her way
One who has a beautiful taste when it comes to MUSIC.
One who's beautiful in and out (low cut, long hair, bald head woreva).... unlike me ehn na hair dey cover my rectangle head o.
To the good times, to the fair times, to the best times to come, I make this wish - May you find all that your heart desires. Happy Birthday Sparkle

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
THE PARTY IS GOING DOWN TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

11 comments:

Orientatednaijababe said...

Where d party at, or am i too early? Make i go buy my dress and sort my hair out b4 the party starts then....

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe
The party is going down at our hood tonight.


thx 4 stopping by

Anonymous said...

That is so nice...We should have an e party,at least for pple like us that can't make it.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

so una dey party, una no tell person on time, eh? I for fly from MD come join una nah!

hahaha, have fun and greet Aunty Sparkle for us oh!

Orientatednaijababe said...

Olamild, i dey vex u oh...i waited and waited for the online party..nothing!! why now? shey we offend u?

How was d party, did Sparkle enjoy herself? I want all d info.

James Tubman said...

that's sweet

but you're not so bad yourself you know lol

UnNaked Soul said...

quite a delayed "hip hip hip, huraaaaay!" to sparkle... lol
that naughty girl... hehehehehee

Orientatednaijababe said...

The pics says alot..that u guys had so much fun. How i wish i cud have been there, i probably wud have taught u some new steps.

Give Sparkle a belated birthday hug/peck for me

Afrobabe said...

wow...looks like you lot had loads of fun....nice pics...

La Reine said...

Aww, seems like it was a blast,
a late happy birthday holla to the b-day girl, whom you really seem to love.

Takia

Jayn Sean said...

Sparklicious...HAPPY BUFFDAY Girl...

Ola..how you dey my sis?