Monday, October 15, 2007

Show me the Way

Click to listen to SHOW ME THE WAY
I had a heck of a weekend. I had to co-ordinate games at a kid's birthday. It was not easy at all but I tried my best and I got paid. I hate MI. Why? It's time to dress like baba suwe... u know that time of the year when you have layers of outfits and you're like an onion. It's not even winter yet and it's sooooooooooo fweaking COLD here...... Oh well...now to the real deal. Thank you all for your words of advice
We {sparkle & I} truly appreciate it
The response has been wonderful. We feel loved. I was like waowww just for the lil preview o. The song was written and recorded almost immediately. My backups fumbled with the lyrics... even I did and I ended up free -styling. All I can say is it's God and I thank him for blessing me with wonderful friends on BLOGVILLE. THank you all for your love and support. I have added the lyrics as requested (indirectly) by rinsola. I have also added a guestbook on the page that can be signed without you signing up or signing into myspace. Thank you all once again. anyone seen opeke?

Listen to SHOW ME THE WAY

6 comments:

Standing Truth Betold said...

i couldnt listen to it. all i could hear was RKelly's "Happy People" and i wanted to shut that off but cant seem to find the control buttons on your page!

Unknown said...

It's not on my page
I meant not on my blog
It's on my space

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/OLAMILD

Andrew F. Alalade said...

Seems so much has been happening without me. Hmmmmm
Now I need to be part of the fun!

Arewa said...

lol @ dressing like Baba Suwe.. by thw ay what is that i see on ur blog page(Banner) ahah omo!!

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

UPDATE! lol!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL arewa na you know o
wetin u see for my banner?