Thursday, October 4, 2007

L-O-V-E

There was a man who saw a scorpion floundering around in the water. He decided to save it by stretching out his finger, but the scorpion stung him. The man still tried to get the scorpion out of the water, but the scorpion stung him again.

Another man nearby told him to stop saving the scorpion that kept stinging him.

But the man said: "It is the nature of the scorpion to sting. It is my nature to love. Why should I give up my nature to love just because it is the nature of the scorpion to sting?"

Don't give up loving... Don't give up your goodness... Even if the people around you, HURT and STING .....love them

What is LOVE to you?
Can you love when it hurts?
Should you love when you're betrayed?
Can you be the man in this story?
Will you still love your loved ones when they do the opposite?
What do you think of this short story?
I can't remember where I got this from but it's gonna lead to a story that I will share with yall soon. I hope I get the time to do it. It's been a bug's life lately. I have not shared my song with yall because I have not even receive my own copy of it. The studio guy is having some difficulties....which I will not take lightly if it gets too late. Have a peaceful week. Stay Safe
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE WEEK

11 comments:

Admin UD said...

That man is a F.O.O.L 'nuff said!~!

Mustafa Şenalp said...

çok güzel bir site.

LurLar said...

I agree with Ugo...when u put up with pain,nd u call it love,den it's being foolish. I understand d point u r trying to make,but when u say because u love a lion or because or the love you have for miss SHARK,den u pass ur boundary...It's death. I was watching a show whereby a woman was putting up with an abusive lover,she was enduring the pain because of love but at the end... He shot her 4 times,nd it was the grace of God that saved her.The bible quotes love ur neighbour as URSELF...not MORE than urself.

Am not expressing myself the way i want...i will come back. Nice post!!!

Arewa said...

All i can say is once bitten twice shy....I somehow agree with ugo but it isnt that easy in every situation. Trust me i'm talking from experience.
I have been hurt soo many times by people close to me but as had as i try to keep my distance i start attaching sentiments to the situation...

Miss Opeke said...

I love what you wrote==> "Don't give up loving... Don't give up your goodness... Even if the people around you, HURT and STING .....love them"


What is LOVE to you?
Let me borrow...
- "Love is the expression of simplicity in emotion, the unattainable longing that comes so unexpectedly, with great subtlety and bliss."~Luyen Dao

Can you love when it hurts?
- It is hard but it is the only way to find healing

Should you love when you're betrayed?
- It would depend...

Can you be the man in this story?
- Even when we don't admit it...we've all been there

Will you still love your loved ones when they do the opposite?
- The devil you know is better than the one you don't know...but if you lay a finger on me...that's the end

What do you think of this short story?
- Love hurts but shouldn't stop you from giving you heart again


Have a wonderful weekend...

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

happy independence to u too luv.
lol @ ugo's comment. i tend to agree tho.

Sam Oracle said...

That one is called Unconditional Love and you know what they say.
That kinda love is hard to find.
It hardly ever exists.

diary of a G said...

IF ur natue is to hurt, then u need help... professional help

Unknown said...

LMAOOO@ Daniels

why now?

@ mustapha
thank u for stopping by

@lurlar,
return of lurlar... matrix abi?
nice points

@arewa
hmmmmmmmmmmmm true


@opeke
I always love your responses.
Why should loving be an unsure thing when u r betrayed?

@lighty, i wish u the same

@oracle, true that

@ G, WORD

Jayn Sean said...

if i get stung the first time, i wont dare go again. For what?
There's a saying in my language that goes, ''ga e ke e ya magaleng gabedi''...translated as once beaten twice shy. cant wait for the follow up gist concerning the story.

I want to hear your songs too. When now?

Anonymous said...

Oh jaybabe

I'm sure you've heard it by now

Feel ya on what u wrote