Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Olamild presents Yoruba Youth Corporation

You know most of us are far from home
Some have lost their culture
Some don't even recall who they are or where they are from
Yoruba Youth Corporation was founded by 3 yorubas in Michigan
2 of my guy friends and I.

Our aim is to showcase the yoruba culture to young yorubas,
to share the yoruba heritage with all foreigners with interest,
and to introduce yoruba language as a foreign course in junior colleges.

Our Luncheon Ceremony will be held on the 26th of July, 2008.
We will showcase activities like fashion show, cultural dance,
yoruba poems etcetera. We have the unstoppable Motivational speaker
Temidayo Israel coming from UK.
You are invited to come watch, learn, and help us achieve our goals.

LUNCHEON FLYER




AFTER PARTY FLYER


Click on the flyer to see a larger version of it.
For more information about this organization,
CLICK YORUBA YOUTH CORPORATION WEBSITE.

Besides this project, I have numerous occasions laid out for the summer
I am not just attending these events, I will be performing.
The most recent one is the union of Titi & Nick holding in Detroit, MI
on the 28th of this month (4 days after my birthday)... I have to compose yoruba love songs...
and I have soooooo much work ahead of me.
Between now and November, I have about
25 occasions to attend and 15 to perform at. Something else might come up...
Bear with me if I don't update often. I will try my possible best.
You can also check here for updates

Please check out Yoruba Youth Corporation and sign our GuestBook.
Ciaoo...

16 comments:

darkelcee said...

just marking register!

Anonymous said...

i dey try now, haba!
lol!

Jayn Sean said...

Wow! Sugar. Good luck on everything thats coming up your way neh? Wish i was there to witness all of that. But i will be one day.
I feel so great to having known you.

Missed you...

LG said...

hmmm not a bad idea hon, Goodluck but ofcourse, u ll c dem pics shebi?
cheers!!

Thirty + said...

Wow you are doing great for yourself, well done.

Unknown said...

What you're doing is great. Keep up the good work and take care.

O'Dee said...

Girl all the best in you endevours.
Keep up d good work.

Don't b away4rm blogsville 4 22222 long

Joyoz said...

This is a very good idea, way to go.

Unknown said...

Wow! I am really impressed by what you are doing!
just keep it going and don't get worked out! Take out time and rest!

Nice blog

Allied said...

E je ka mura ka gbe asa wa ga

ka gbe Yoruba Laruge

princesa said...

Great effort babes.
YOu are one bundle of beautiful ideas.

ps: That flyer looks very busy sha o

James Tubman said...

cool

do you know anything about the religion AFA

i really want to know more about that but i can't get anything on the net

naijaleta said...

Se u'll keep us posted on future developments? Thanks

Anonymous said...

ALL THE BEST FOR UR CEREMONY..Let the yoruba heritage last for ever.

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

It is good to keep busy, all the best babes!!

Orientatednaijababe said...

hey babe...I'm done with exams and now a doc. thanks 4 ur prayers and love. U r a real and rare gem...